artists are being given the chance by King’s Lynn Arts Centre to take part in the Bigger Picture 3.
Running for the third time, the Bigger Picture is a collaborative project which brings together the talents of 70 artists to recreate a mystery King’s Lynn painting.
Opening on Saturday, September 26 and running until the end of October, this five week exhibition brings together communities of local artists and highlights the artistic talent within the area for one large scale collaborative work of a
Once registered, artists will be informed of the dates to collect their allocated section and board, or they can be posted for an additional £1.
For any further enquiries please call 01553 779095 or contact Amber Lawrence via email@example.com.
Art Fusion Galleries 4th Annual International Fine Arts Competition
International Deadline: October 1, 2015 – Art Fusion Galleries proudly announces our 4th Annual International Fine Arts Competition.
In keeping with Art Fusion Galleries’ ongoing commitment to foster the growth of emerging artists, we proudly host an annual International Fine Arts Competition. This competition embraces and welcomes artists from around the globe who strive to become tomorrow’s contemporary masters.
Situated in the heart of Miami’s Wynwood Art District, our 8,000 square foot Chelsea-style gallery showcases an international collection of original art from a spectacular array of talented artists. Art Fusion Galleries is known as the preeminent gallery in Miami for integrating the best of emerging to mid-career artists by featuring over 50 selected artists each quarter in a major international group show. The gallery features four dynamic exhibitions annually, each show is highlighted with a gala opening reception along with monthly “gallery night” events. We encourage you to view our opening reception videos located on our homepage at www.artfusiongalleries.com , or browse through our Google Virtual Tour and view our 2014 International Fine Arts Competition Winners.
Sculptures, photography, oils on canvas, acrylics on canvas, digital photography, wood & ceramic mosaics, ceramic wall sculptures, oil pastels, watercolors, charcoals on paper, collages.
NON ACCEPTED MEDIA
Installations, film video art, jewelry, crafts and performing arts are NOT accepted in this competition
*All Visual Artists must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the competition. If you are under 18 years of age, the submission must be signed by a legal guardian.
A selected panel of Jurors from our Review Board Committee will be judging the competition.
AWARDS (Awards will be distributed as follows):
- 1st Prize will include:
– A 3 month Exhibition at Art Fusion Galleries during a period determined by the Director
– Cash prize of $1000.00
– 1 year of Representation at Art Fusion Galleries
– One year online Promotion
- 2nd Prize will include:
– A 3 month Exhibition of 2 selected Art works at Art Fusion Galleries during a period determined by the Director
– Cash Prize of $300.00
– One year online Promotion
- 3rd Prize will include:
– A 3 month exhibition of 1 selected art work at Art Fusion Galleries during a period determined by the Director
– Cash prize of $200
– One year online Promotion
There is a $40.00 USD Entry fee for up to 5 JPEG images per artist. or an Artist may choose to enter 10 JPEG images for $60.00 USD. Artists are permitted to enter as many submissions as they wish.
Results Announced on Art Fusion Galleries’ Website: November 1st 2015
The gallery presently represents over 900 artists from around the globe; this scope of cultural artistic diversity is reflected in the galleries’ vibrant, distinctive and provocative energy. Art Fusion Galleries was recently named as the “Best Gallery in Florida 2015” by the American Art Awards Association for emerging artists worldwide.
Art Fusion Galleries
3550 North Miami Avenue
Miami, Florida 33127
Scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., the family-friendly event includes an art market, music, performing arts, children’s art activities and a food court.
According to organizers, the main vendor and festival area will be at Trailblazer Park, and a shuttle service will run from the venue to downtown Travelers Rest, where Shop Hop participants, performing artists and other activities will be located throughout the day.
In 2014, more than 50 artists participated in the event with works ranging from contemporary glass mobiles and hand-woven scarves to modern pottery, acrylic paintings, hand-crafted jewelry, stained glass mosaics, garden art and more.
If you are interested in becoming a participating artist, applications are available online at the Art on the Trail website here. The application deadline is Aug. 28.
To learn more about the Travelers Rest Artists Alliance, visit their website here.
To view more events in and around Travelers Rest, visit the Tribune’s calendar listings here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 28, 2015
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: Friday, September 11, 2015
EVENT DATE & TIME: Saturday, October 24th: 10am to 4pm
LOCATION: TRAILBLAZER PARK – 235 Wilhelm Winter St., Travelers Rest, SC
Advertising and Promotion:
The advertising and publicity campaign will be promoted throughout the region through print, radio, social media, Art on TRail website, and in tourist offices. Travelers Rest Artists Alliance reserves the right to use artists’ images submitted with this application at their discretion.
• All work exhibited must be original, handcrafted work produced by the artist and may not be the result of work from commercial kits or molds. No flea market items may be sold
• The work exhibited must match the quality and style as represented by the artist in his or her application
• Artists must be present during the entire event and must personally staff the exhibit space
• Artists who would like to share a booth may do so, but both applicants must apply separately. Each artist must pay the application fee but may share the booth fee
• Booths must remain intact until closing
• We prefer that you leave pets at home
• Vendors show at their own risk. Travelers Rest Artists Alliance, Art on the TRail, Travelers Rest, the sponsors, and organizers will not be held liable for damage, loss, or personal injuries
• Exhibitors should purchase their own insurance to cover personal loss or liability
• Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax
• Booth structures and tents must be of festival quality, and no larger than 10’ x 10’. White tents are preferred
• Demonstrations of your craft are encouraged
• Tents/displays MUST be weighted
• Booth assignments are at the discretion of the festival and are not interchangeable
• Application fee – $15. Check or money order
• Booth fee – $75 (TRAA members – $55)
• Booth fee will be due upon notification of acceptance into the show
• Artists must notify event staff of cancellation by September, 25, 2015 or forfeit booth fee
• This is a rain or shine event – exhibitors who do not show and do not cancel will not be invited back
• Art on the TRail is a juried art festival and selections are made through a jury process. Acceptance / rejection is based solely on the jury’s evaluation of materials submitted which should clearly and accurately reflect the quality/nature of your work
• Entries will be selected based on quality of craftsmanship, creativity, originality, and category need
• Late applications may be accepted after September 8th as space allows. An additional $10 late application fee will apply. Late entries will be juried
How to Apply:
• Complete show application online (below) or download the application here
• Application/jury fee of $15. may be submitted online or via mail
• If mailing, make checks payable to: Travelers Rest Artists Alliance
• Jury material – Submit 3 digital images of items being sold and one image of your Booth. Identify each item with image number and image title. Example: Image #1, Apples (Images may be submitted online or mailed on CD-R)
Images will not be returned. Travelers Rest Artists Alliance reserves the right to use artists’ images submitted with this application at their discretion.
Mail application and photos on CD to:
Art on the TRail
P.O. Box 54, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org