Do you have it what it takes?
The “Contemporary Art of Excellence” Book 2016 hardcover coffee table book is an ideal opportunity to get your art seen in many countries reaching a substantial, and sophisticated audience. Among other the book will be distributed at museums, international art fairs, galleries, also through Amazon, and book shops around the world.
Register for the 2016 Book – find application form below. (Prices start from only £ 250 GBP / € 350 EUR / $ 395 USD)
Please note that the reviewing and selection process which takes time. Allow 2-3 days for a response. Please note that we handle a cancellation policy.
Submission of your application does not automatically confer the right of publish to Contemporary Art of Excellence 2016.
Decisions on admission are made exclusively by Global Art Agency Selection Committee. Selecting participants in accordance with the criteria of quality and suitability for the CAE Book 2016 concept.
Please note that the number of published artists is limited. Being rejected does not always mean that your art is not good enough, but that spaces are limited, and the current demand is high.
· Large Coffee-Table book
· Hard Cover
· Museum quality printing
· Language: English
· Full Colour Waterless Offset
· Contains inner pages of high quality 130gsm silk
· Size: Square 11” X 8.5” / H 280mm x W 216mm
· Page size: H 11” X W 8.5” / H 280mm x W 216mm per page.
· Selected participants get one book for free
· First print run by Naturally Responsible produced by World’s Leading Environmental Printer Seacourt Ltd.
· Double Queen’s Award Winning Printing Company.
· Worldwide distribution including Book Shops in UK, US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
· Printed books also available to order through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Baker & Taylor, Ingram, Foyles, Bertram, Blackwell – around 30 well-known distributors in the US and Canada, UK and Europe, and Australia.
· Distribution ebook through Amazon, B&N, Apple, Google, Kobo, and Blio across many territories.
· Distribution for the Kindle, Nook, iBookstore, and other ebook stores.
· Distributed to Art Museums and Art Galleries (New York, LA, London, Paris, Barcelona, Moscow, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Madrid, …)
· Art Fairs (OIAF, RIAF, BCN ART, Amsterdam ART, Vienna, Tokyo Art Fair, Miami, …)
· For sale at £ 20 GBP each plus shipping costs.
Each included artist in “Contemporary Art of Excellence 2016” has the right to one free copy of the book. The shipping and handling charges are based on the delivery option you choose (the postage costs for the first book is included, extra book orders will be charged extra for postage and will be invoiced before shipping).
Please read the Terms & Conditions before applying.